It’s always nice to spot an air curtain when walking around in our hometown Amsterdam. This time the air curtain was seen in a vehicle of Miedema AGF, a fresh produce Wholesaler with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility. In the Miedema vehicles the air curtain does a great job in keeping the moisture out of the cargo space, so that there is less condensation and the fresh products are delivered in perfect condition.
- BlueSeal air curtains at the Commercial Vehicle Show 2022
- BlueSeal air curtains – essential cleantech for refrigerated transport
- Brightec founder Hans Opdam joins transport emission panel on refrigerated transport
- BlueSeal air curtains featured with major bodybuilders across Solutrans 2021
- ECLER’s guide to responsible temperature-controlled distribution