It’s always nice to spot an air curtain when walking around in our hometown Amsterdam. This time the air curtain was seen in a vehicle of Miedema AGF, a fresh produce Wholesaler with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility. In the Miedema vehicles the air curtain does a great job in keeping the moisture out of the cargo space, so that there is less condensation and the fresh products are delivered in perfect condition.
- The advantage of the BlueSeal air curtain in a vehicle with two and three rear doors – Part One
- Makers of BlueSeal air curtains share vehicle energy efficiency insights online
- Is your refrigerated vehicle losing you money without a climate barrier?
- Are BlueSeal air curtains more effective than PVC curtains? A comparative study in trucks
- Creating the most effective climate barrier: how higher air speeds are counterproductive for air curtains